(and don't forget to click ON the picture ... makes for a much better view!)
| my first store ... |
| i wanted to buy them all ... |
| the turquoise is beautiful ... |
| say hello to peter! |
| another frickin hill ... |
| mostly nuts and dried fruits ... |
| i bought a mix of almonds, cashews, and dried cranberries ... yum! |
| beautiful view ... |
| can you spot the mosque? |
| i live right by the stick in the sky on the left ... |
| just a neat building ... |
| fully dressed is more common in this district ... |
| she was a neat old woman ... |
| such a cool view ... |
the above dishes are the ones i purchased. this is how i found out i had a balcony ... peter suggested better lighting on the balcony. and that led to a very interesting conversation ...
I love it! When can I come?
ReplyDeleteyou name the date and we're on!
ReplyDeleteLooks a lot like Israel. Which means you really do need to stay out of those dark parts. But I know you're a tough cookie.
ReplyDeleteLove those plates. good choices.
I can't wait to come shopping! Looks like lots of fun!
ReplyDelete